In the final chapter of the book, Deepak Chopra presents the 10 principles of spiritual optimism. He writes; “When you explore yourself on the inner plane, you are walking with intuition.”
The 10 principles:
1. The healthiest response to life is laughter
2. There is always a reason to be grateful
3. You belong in the scene of the universe. There’s nothing to be afraid of. You are safe.
4. Your soul cherishes every aspect of your life
5. There is a plan, and your soul knows it
6. Ecstasy is the energy of spirit. When life flows, ecstasy is natural
7. There is a creative solution to every problem. Every possibility holds the promise of abundance
8. Obstacles are opportunities in disguise
9. Evolution leads the way through desire
10. Freedom is letting go.