- Get up right now and hug everyone in the house. No explanation needed. Just do it and mean it.
- If you walk by a parking meter that is low on time and it’s not your car, put a quarter in anyway.
- Move your body everyday. Run, skip, jump, play hopscotch, dance, dance, dance!
- Next time you go to the market, ask your elderly neighbor if you can pick up anything up for them.
- Pick up trash that isn’t yours and throw it away.
- Plant a row of vegetables and donate the fresh produce to someone you know who wouldn’t normally eat healthy, but, would enjoy your offerings because they wouldn’t want it to ‘go to waste.’
- Support the mom and pop stores. Family-run, small businesses may soon be a thing of the past if we only go to big, corporate warehouses for all our needs.
- Use good words much and often. It is always nice to hear ‘thank you’ and ‘please.’
- Write a ‘thank you’ note to a friend, just for them being them.
Attend A Training!Upcoming Level 1 Trainings (2 days)
June 8-9: Playshop + Level 1 in Los Angeles, CA, USA
June 10-11: Compact Level 1 in Pasadena, CA, USA
June 27-28: Playshop + Level 1 in Cherry Hill, NJ, USA
June 29-30: Playshop + Level 1 in NYC, NY, USA
July 6-7: Playshop + Level 1 in London, UK
July 26-28: Level 1 in Mont St Michel, France
August 3-4: Playshop + Level 1 in Munich, Germany
August 10-11: Playshop + Level 1 in Limerick, IrelandLocation: Killuran School 1895, Broadford, Co. Clare, Ireland
For more information & to register contact Angelika Lindenau firstname.lastname@example.org
August 21: Compact Level 1 in Vancouver, BC, Canada
August 22: Playshop in Vancouver, BC, Canada
September 21-22: Playshop + Level 1 in Los Angeles, CA, USA
September 23-24: Compact Level 1 in Pasadena, CA, USA
December 5-6: Playshop + Level 1 in Cherry Hill, NJ, USA
December 7-8: Playshop + Level 1 in NYC, NY, USA
December 14-15: Playshop + Level 1 in Los Angeles, CA, USA
December 16-17: Compact Level 1 in Pasadena, CA, USAUpcoming Level 2 Trainings (6 days)
June 18-23: Level 2 in Palenque, Mexico
July 21-28: Level 2 in Mont St Michel, France
August 17-22: Level 2 in Vancouver, BC, Canada
October 14-18: Level 2 in Sydney, AustraliaFor more information please contact Merv Neal at email@example.com
December 10-15: Level 2 in Pasadena, CA, USA
“That you soooooo much for the weekend. I started working this into my yoga straight away. It has been really fun and very beneficial at the Colorado Mental Health, Community Hospital and my gentle classes with the elderly. Thanks heaps and hope to work with you again in the near future.” Suzi Potratz, Yoga Teacher
Buy 10 laughter session plans, only $9.95. Over 100 exercises + how to teach them in a class format!