The American School Of Laughter Yoga is the oldest and largest provider of Laughter Yoga and Laughter Wellness education in North America, and now serves the educational needs of people worldwide. The school was founded in 2004 by Sebastien Gendry, the first American to train as a Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher.
We help people lead happier and healthier lives using laughter as a healing modality and tool for personal and professional growth. We can help you learn Laughter Yoga and Laughter Wellness through a variety of avenues:
- eBooks: lots of exercise ideas & professional session plans
- Audio CDs: let laughter infuse your day
- DVDs & video downloads: exercise and training videos to help you understand and learn visually
- In-person Trainings: learn everything you need to learn to be able to confidently and successfully lead laughter sessions
- Online Trainings: similar to an in-person training (you still need to do and document your homework), only with 4 times more content. Peer-reviewed and validated. Open 24/7/365. Comes with a 30 days money back guarantee.
- Private coaching: Yes you can do it all on your own, and what is the value of your time? The cost of the learning curve doubled with that of lost opportunities is sometimes much greater than we imagine.
American School Of Laughter Yoga
122 Hurlbut Street, Suite 9
Pasadena, CA 91105, USA
Phone: +1 626 755 5999
Fax: +1 888 502 3715
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/laughteryogaamerica
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/#!/thelaughteryoga
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/laughteryogaamerica
What’s Unique About Us
We have very high professional standards
- Sebastien Gendry, our Founder and CEO, has been involved with the worldwide Laughter Yoga movement at the highest level since 2005; He served for 2 years as World Operations Director for Laughter Yoga International and wrote himself as a shadow-writer the very first Laughter Yoga Leader and Teacher training manuals.
- We played a major role in introducing Laughter Yoga in the USA and continue to spearhead this movement in North America.
- We were the first to introduce Laughter Yoga in Russia;
- We are the masterminds behind most major US media coverage on Laughter Yoga since 2006: CNN, ABC, Telemundo, Associated Press, Oprah Winfrey Show and many more;
- We initiated and organized the first All America Laughter Yoga Conference in 2006, and every single one since then;
- We offer trainings and keynote addresses worldwide.
We lead the way
We have combined over a decade of experience in fitness and complementary medicine with our knowledge of Western science and Eastern wisdom to create Laughter Wellness, a complete wellbeing workout that integrates Laughter Yoga exercises and the power of breath, movement, sound, cooperative games and more into a well codified and substantiated, low-cost methodology that’s grounded in science and cognitive psychology.
We were the first worldwide and remain the only one in the English speaking world to offer Laughter Yoga and Laughter Wellness interactive online trainings available 24/7/365. This is as close to offering live courses and webinars through the internet or emailing text content, as a paper airplane is to a commercial jumbo jet. www.healinglaughter.org is a world-class interactive e-learning center that 21st century enabled, open 24/7, and loaded with comprehensive resources to help you start your practice right away. It offers a peer-reviewed and validated full education and support system with over 40 hours of professional content that’s designed to grow with you.
We are a known quantity
We know our trade very well and have worked with associations, foundations, administrations and businesses of all sizes. Expect nothing but professional excellence from start to finish.
- Associations, Foundations, Non-Profit (LA 7th Power, American Society On Aging, National Multiple Sclerosis Society)
- Businesses, Big & Small (Microsoft, Creative Artists Agency, SimplyFun, Tairiku Tours)
- Conferences, Big & Small (Inner IDEA, CAMExpo West)
- Educational Institutions (UCLA, California State University Los Angeles, California Institute Of Technology)
- Entertainment, Big & Small (Oprah Winfrey Show, Lucille Ball Desi Arnaz “Legacy Of Laughter”, VH1, Multiplicity Media Productions)
- Exclusive Resort & Spa (Cal-a-Vie Health Spa)
- Government, Big & Small (US Department Of Veterans Affairs, City Of Pasadena)
- Hospitals & Medical Schools (White Memorial Medical Center, Loma Linda School Of Medicine)
- Schools (Altadena Christian Children Center, Ramona High School)
- Special Needs (Foundation for California Community Colleges)
- Seniors (St. John of God Retirement & Care Center, St Barnabas Senior Center)
- Yoga Training Centers, Big (Kripalu)
We are affiliated with and strong supporters of the social mission of the
Dr Kataria School Of Laughter Yoga.