Level 2 Training
Take your laughter practice to the next level! Invest in your own personal development.
The overall purpose of this level 2 training is to:
- Develop personal qualities (this is life-changing for many): authenticity, fluidity; how to add more laughter and joy into your own life; how to move your life towards a state of joy-filled mindfulness, heal the past and learn to trust and embrace the future; learned optimism and how to change your mental map and vision of others and the world; how to develop more resilience in the face of adversity.
- Learn professional abilities in the higher art of laughter as a healing modality, mood enhancer, creativity booster, spiritual connection to the Divine, powerful tool for personal development, and a unique professional modality for a happier, healthier workplace. You will also learn how to create a personal daily laughter practice, how to professionalize your laughter practice and run a laughter business, and how to train level 1 laughter session leaders.
This is not a beginner course. To fully benefit we recommend that you lead a minimum of 30-50 laughter sessions before attending.
Your integrity and commitment to excellence are inspiring. You have fully codified and substantiated Laughter Yoga and taken it to a whole new level with Laughter Wellness. The strategy you’ve developed engenders confidence and the scope of your teaching material offers me endless variation when I add my own creativity. Plus you are just incredibly FUN to spend time with!Deb Reid, www.yogaspark.com
- Module 1: Understanding the context (history, concept, science of laughter as exercise and healing modality)
- Module 2: Tools of the laughter trade (laughter exercises, teaching tips & tricks, group dynamics, special cases, etc.)
- Module 3: The successful Laughter Professional (what you can do, where and how)
- Module 4: Case studies (practice, practice, and more practice!)
The curriculum we follow is unique to the American School Of Laughter Yoga. We cover everything taught in the official Laughter Yoga Teacher training designed by Dr Kataria and then expand into Laughter Wellness, a Western development of Laughter Yoga that supports and significantly develops and transforms this simple free-flow form of exercise into a comprehensive, clear and structured, no-nonsense healing methodology that’s grounded in science and cognitive psychology and produces immediate results. It’s lots of fun and filled with laughter, but there’s nothing funny about it. This is alternative complementary medicine and personal development at its very best that helps people heal and thrive in body, heart, mind and spirit.
Laughter Wellness is a powerful tool that is used by many professionals of different horizons in a variety of social, professional and corporate settings.
- Existing Certified Laughter Yoga Teachers are welcome to attend as a refresher course and benefit from a preferential discount (see the registration page of your chosen training for more information).
- We are open to full or partial trades
- Contact us if you prefer to pay in installments
- CEUs are available for MFT, LCSW, LPCC and LEP in the state of California. Contact us for more information.
What you get
- You will receive a diploma onsite as Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher (© Dr Kataria School of Laughter Yoga). You will also receive a diploma as Certified Laughter Wellness Teacher (© American School of Laughter Yoga) after you complete the associated online training Silver Level and submit all its required coursework (follow the link below to learn more). We are committed to your success and will give you our full support for a whole year to make sure you are and stay on track.
- 1 year complimentary Silver membership on www.healinglaughter.org ($199 value)
- Comprehensive training manual written by Sebastien Gendry ($50 value)
- 1 year complimentary member in the Laughter Yoga Prozone ($60 value)
- Ebook version of “Inner Spirit of Laughter” by Dr Kataria ($8.95 value)
I know these words have been used before, but I swear they went through my head as well. By the end of the training, I not only had new core muscles, I didn’t want to leave. HOW MUCH FUN!!! I felt like I had changed. I definitively was NOT the same person I had arrived as. Are you ready to change from the inside out? If so, sign up for the next training with Sebastien! You’ll never be the same!!!
Lori Lee Saille, Office Administrator
Expect to laugh lots, learn more about yourself and others, and overall be inspired and empowered to shine & thrive one inch past your comfort zone.
What You Need To Bring
- A big smile;
- Pen & paper for taking notes;
- A costume, musical instrument or other equipment or props (for any presentation you wish to share on the talent night);
- One small wrapped gift for our exchange of gifts;
- A fun & joyful outfit for the costume party (unless you are really uncomfortable with this we would encourage you to bring something that is created with everyday items only such as underwear, plastic or paper bags, toilet paper, etc.)
Teacher: Sebastien Gendry