Celebrate World Peace Through Laughter on Sunday, May 4th, 2014
You can see a list of World Laughter Day Celebrations in the USA and around the world at http://worldlaughterday.org/
In Los Angeles, 05/04/14, 11am – 1pm
Ocean Park Beach, 2600 Barnard Way
Santa Monica, CA 90405
Contact: Sebastien Gendry (626) 755 5999
FREE event, FUN for all ages.
We will meet by the picnic tables, on the grassy area next to the restrooms, about 1 block South of Ocean Park Blvd (1/2 miles south of Santa Monica’s ferris wheel).
The closest lifeguard station is # 26. It is about 200 yards away from where we will be. The station is closer to the beach, we’ll be closer to the street.
Where To Park
- There is all day parking for $10 in lot 5 south. Go to the nearby farmer’s market to get a free parking validation.
- There is a small(er) parking lot closest to the picnic area where we will be. Cost is $2 for 2h.
- Parking on the street is free if you can find a spot!
What Is World Laughter Day?
World Laughter Day is a free, fun-filled community event that promotes a happier and healthier lifestyle.
- Our concept is unique: we use laughter as a form of exercise for physical and mental wellness. Any body can do it.
- There are scientifically proven benefits: laughter has both preventive & therapeutic values.
- Stress is too expensive to be ignored: A playful approach to life is a key factor in keeping healthy. Laughter puts anxiety on a back burner for everyone.
- Expect a healthy, heartfelt and hilarious event!
- all ages
Laughter is good for all. Come get a taste if this is a new concept to you