Ina Lukas is leading a laughter meditation on the phone every Tuesday at 7pm PST. The call lasts about 30 minutes.
Call 605-562-3000, access code 928864#
First started by Gaga Barnes from Carlsbad, California, “Laughter Yoga on the Phone” has now grown to a daily, almost hourly, offer staffed by volunteers. It’s free and a unique idea that unites people in remarkable, spontaneous and hilarious sessions of healing and health. It’s easy. It’s free. And it’s oh so fun!
Calling in is easy! Dial (712) 432-3900
When prompted enter access code 6071292#
(This phone number is in Iowa, USA. There may be a toll charge by your phone company depending on your existing call plan – or absence thereof – with them.)
Duration: From 12 to 20 min. – Everyday, 365/7 (see schedule below).
- 3am Pacific / 4am Mountain / 5am Central / 6am Eastern
Jump Start Laughter Party, with Linda BB, Pete and Pat
- 5am Pacific / 6am Mountain / 7am Central / 8am Eastern
The Morning Levity Call, with Rebecca, Ellen and Donna
- 6am Pacific / 7am Mountain / 8am Central / 9am Eastern
Break-of-day Laughter Call, with Heidi
- 7am Pacific / 8am Mountain / 9am Central / 10am Eastern
Sunrise Laughter Call, with Lynda
- 8am Pacific / 9am Mountain / 10am Central / 11am Eastern
The Early Bird Laughter Call, with Maya
- 9am Pacific / 10am Mountain / 11am Central / 12pm Eastern
The Original Laughter Yoga on the Phone Call with Gaga
- 10am Pacific / 11am Mountain / 12pm Central / 1pm Eastern
10 minutes pick-me-up call with Hanna
- 5pm Pacific / 6pm Mountain / 7pm Central / 8pm Eastern
- Happy Hour Laughter Call, with Khevin
- 6pm Pacific / 7pm Mountain / 8pm Central / 9pm Eastern
MONDAYS ONLY, with Chery
- 7pm Pacific / 8pm Mountain / 9pm Central / 10pm Eastern
“Laugholution” Call with Melanie
- 9pm Pacific / 10pm Mountain / 11pm Central / 12pm Eastern
Moonlight Laughter Call, with David G. (Mon, Weds, Fri)
- 10pm Pacific / 11pm Mountain / 12am Central / 1am Eastern
Nighty-Nite Laughter Call, with Gaga Barnes
Did You Miss A Call? Laugh 24h A Day!
To listen to the recorded calls please dial
Access number: 6071292#
and then ….
Enter one of these codes for the calls!
First Time Laughing On The Phone? Laughing Tips For Beginners
- Make a choice to laugh and make a decision to be playful and to have fun.
- Show up every day.
- Make it easy – do not try hard.
- Leave your “serious mind” behind and bring a happy face with you.
- Do not over-think….you will have 23+ hours to think more
- Allow it – laughter is inside of us. It is our true nature.
- Relax and Let Go
- Take yourself lightly – laugh at yourself.
- Challenge your thoughts and beliefs: If you think: “I do not know how to laugh”, “I need to have a reason”, “I have to feel good” etc.
- Do not multi-task.
- Open your mouth wide, keep your chin up, stick your tongue out.
- Experiment with position – sit, jump&shake, lie down on your back, laugh with closed eyes.
- Experiment with different laughs – high pitch laugh, low pitch laugh.
- Echo someone’s laughter.
- SILLY is OK… it is perfectly OK and freeing to make funny sounds, funny noises, singing, talking in Gibberish and laughing out loud….children do it all the time.
- Enjoy the present moment and opportunity to laugh with others.
- If you still do not feel like laughing- laugh gently anyway.
- Trust the Playful Child inside of you – she/he will take you all the way to your blissful playground.
- Come back for more and bring your friends and family members —”Laughter is the best medicine”.
- Laughter is the shortest distance between people
- Laughter is an instant vacation.
- Spread Smiles and Laughter wherever you go.
- Live Life Laughing! Follow Your Bliss! Share All That You Are! Be the Change You Want to See in the World!