What: Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Training (2 days)
When: Saturday 12/04: 9am - 5pm, Sunday 12/05: 9am - 4pm.
Teacher: Sebastien Gendry, Master Laughter Yoga Teacher, C.E.O. American School Of Laughter Yoga
Where: 672 South Carondelet Street, Los Angeles, CA 90057 [map]
Read more about this training at http://www.laughteryogaamerica.com/events/clyl-events
All of our promotional literature is online. We do not have anything to mail.
15-25 people attend each of our training on average.
Don't want to pay by credit card? You can pay by check. Simply choose the option "pay by check" on the checkout page.
Please consider coming to the free Laughter Club session in Pasadena on (every) Friday evening, 6-7pm (236 W Mountain Avenue, Suite 118, Pasadena, CA 91103)!
There is free parking on-site. Please buzz at the gate when you arrive and we'll open the gate for you.
Not provided. There are several restaurants nearby if you are really intent on eating out, and we strongly encourage you to bringa bagged lunch and stay with us. It helps greatly to keep the group's energy together and deepen personal connections.
What to bring:
You may want to bring a pen and notepad.
Please contact us directly if you would like to attend but your finances do not allow.
In Case You Experience Any Payment Difficulty On This Page Please Call Us At +1 626 755 5999 And We Will Gladly Process Your Registration On The Phone. We Are Based In Los Angeles, California. We are committed to excellence. 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
People Who Have Bought This Product Also Bought This:
- DVD: Run-Through Laughter Yoga Session SITTING (see how it's done)
- Special report: How to create and maintain a daily laughing alone practice
- [EBOOK] 10 Laughter Session Plans
- [EBOOK] Laughter Yoga FUNdamental Companion Handbook
- DVD: Chair Laughter Yoga Series, Part Two: The Happy & Flexible Mind Workout
- DVD: Learn 65 Foundational Laughter Yoga Exercises
- DVD: Chair Laughter Yoga Series, Part Three: The Stress Busting Workout
- [CD] Laugh With... You! (laugh alone, step by step)