Bring It To Your Community!
Become a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader! Provide Genuine Help and Hope, not Hype.
There are still places available for this workshop. Avoid last minute disappointment. Register now!
Learn everything you need to know about laughter yoga and its multi-faceted uses and applications. Build a solid foundation for a safe, rewarding, and fruitful laughter yoga practice. We will cover all the foundational Laughter Yoga techniques taught by Dr Kataria, and add many enhanced ways devised by Sebastien Gendry to create, strengthen and sustain in the long run both personal and group laughter dynamics. Sebastien was the 2nd person in the world after Dr Madan Kataria to make teaching Laughter Yoga his full-time profession in 2005 and has been teaching all over the USA and beyond since then. He trains hundreds of Laughter Yoga Professionals every year.
Topics Covered Include:
- Gain a clear understanding of the what, why, who and how of Laughter Yoga
- Gain a clear understanding of how Laughter exercises work and how to create your own.
- 5 key reminders of Laughter Yoga
- 5 pilars of a powerful laughter session
- How to start and end a laughter session.
- Enhanced ways devised by the American School Of Laughter Yoga to demultiply the impact of your laughter sessions with many different populations:
- Focus on emotional wellness (pantomime any action and add laughter on top)
- Focus on playful behaviors (engage in playful movements to help dissolve inhibitions)
- Focus on a physical workout
- Aerobic training
- Balance and mobility training
- Flexibility training / Range Of Motion
- Resistance / Strength training
- Improving Lung capacity
- Focus on a mental workout
- Call and response / hand-eye coordination
- Cross-Brain exercises (neurobics)
- Laughter and Ideokinesis
- Empowering conversations
- Empowering behaviors
- Special techniques
- Dancing & Singing exercises
- Floor exercises
- Group games
- Laughing alone
- Laughter meditation
- Special applications
- Laughter Yoga Alone
- Laughter Yoga with seniors / the chair bound
- Laughter Yoga with children
- Laughter Yoga in corporate settings
- 20 basic variations for any given laughter exercise: Age / Gender / Coordination / Denture / Dexterity / Distance / Eyesight / Funny associations / “Make it more interesting” / Mood / Size / Smell / Social groups at different times in history / Sound / Speed / Style / Taste / Using different body parts / Using different objects / Weight.
Gain a deeper understanding of the philosophies behind Laughter Yoga: Laughter Yoga did not originate in a vacuum. The truths it conveys are ancient and can be partly summarized by the WORRY approach to stress management:
- Why think of the worst? Focus on the best possible outcome. 80/20 rule.
- Be Optimistic, not obsessed.
- Don’t Regret the past. Learn from it.
- Rest less: don’t stop until you have reached your goal.
- Don’t say Yes to worry. Yoke yourself to something higher than yourself.
Saturday 02/06: Registration starts at 8:30am. Lunch is 12:30pm-2pm. We finish at 5pm
Sunday 02/07: Start at 9am. Lunch is 12:30pm-2pm. We finish at 4pm.
Airport Regency Hotel, 1000 NW Le Jeune Road, Miami, Fl 33126 (http://www.airportregencyhotel.com)
Not provided. There are several restaurants nearby if you are really intent on eating out, and we strongly encourage you to bringa bagged lunch and stay with us. It helps greatly to keep the group's energy together and deepen personal connections.
What to bring:
You may want to bring a pen and notepad.
- Sliding Scale: if you say you qualify, then you do, and we trust that this is where you are at.
- Refresher Course: available to all Certified Laughter Leader of the World Laughter Tour, Certified Laughter Yoga Leaders (CLYL) and Certified Laughter Yoga Teachers (CLYT).
- No diploma / official certification. This discount is for people coming for their own enjoyment and personal development only (it really is a fun-filled week-end where you will laugh and learn a lot!) You will not receive a diploma nor be able to claim affiliation with us.
- This is the alumni discount for former students from the American School Of Laugther Yoga only
Credit Card Payments Are Preferred (see options at the top of this page).
In Case You Prefer To Pay By Check Or Money Order:
We welcome checks and money orders. Please send to
American School Of Laughter Yoga
F.A.O. Sebastien Gendry
122 Hurlbut Street, #9, Pasadena, CA 91105
In Case You Experience Any Payment Difficulty On This Page Please Call Us At +1 626 755 5999 And We Will Gladly Process Your Registration On The Phone. We Are Based In Los Angeles, California.
Register safely. We are committed to excellence. 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
People Who Have Bought This Product Also Bought This:
- DVD: Run-Through Laughter Yoga Session SITTING (see how it's done)
- [EBOOK] 10 Laughter Session Plans
- Special report: How to create and maintain a daily laughing alone practice
- [EBOOK] Laughter Yoga FUNdamental Companion Handbook
- DVD: Chair Laughter Yoga Series, Part Two: The Happy & Flexible Mind Workout
- DVD: Chair Laughter Yoga Series, Part One: The Gentle Workout
- [EBOOK] Laughter Yoga 101: From Zero To Laughter In 0.5 Seconds
- DVD: Learn 65 Foundational Laughter Yoga Exercises